Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man is there n e way to get at least 2 10's in this quad cab dakota lol. The only option I have seen so far is maybe take out my center console and build it in there, or just porthole the bed which I am not a fan of doing! Seems only way is to lose backseats but I'm not down with that

G

·
Have you checked out any of the local stereo shops??? Maybe they might have some good ideas. They may be able to get them under the front seats or somthing it may require some cutting of the floorboard. Ive seen speakers installed in an F-150 that way and it looked pretty good they way they did it.

G

·
:explode: dude, i have a quad cab too. i just built a box for the back, what i did was buy 2 new front seats and put them in the back, made the box to fit in between them, now im only wating to get some leather on them and to get the system hooked up

·
Registered
92 Posts
rocco smart on the back buckets. I thought that I was the only person did that were the buckets a little two big for the back? What I did was the 60-40 seats I cut the 60 seat and made it match the 40. I reupholstered the seats and made a center concle with a Boston 10".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts