Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
318 Posts
owned it but quickly took it back because it didn't raise the rev limits and shift points-went with the mopar pcm. although I could be talking about the hypertech it was a while ago. needed the extra rpm for the m-1 and such

·
Registered
38 Posts
As for you question in the other post, for my truck the 87 oct.program ,I got a little bit more torque enough to tell but not much. With the 93 oct. program ,before the truck with go ,just a pull on you in the sit, after the truck would bark the rear tires but not much remember my truck is AWD and pulls ALL 4 all the time. :drive: Gas mileage went down but if Ya gonna play ya haf ta PAY! :drool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I just put the 93 octane program in today it ran a hell of a lot better than the 87 octane but what helped the most was raising the revs it used to hit the rev limiter on the 1-2 shift so the trucks best time at the 1/8 mile was a 10.4 yes 10 seconds on the eighth mile. :help: It was terrible I plan to run the truck with the 93 oct program at the track on thurs and I will let you guys know how it runs. Hopefully I will get paired with the same two srt-4's I raced last time I was smoking both of em untill it tried to shift then it all went to hell.

Attachments

·
3,871 Posts
the programmer gave me a .5 sec better but i was still runnin 87 oct, it does shift better, did you adjust ur transmission cable on the TB and relocate your sensor to ur air intake? my 6 ran a 11.39 last i went but didnt do those and had a cheap CAI with 87 oct program w/ weight gain system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.