Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one used one? I am interested in in getting one since i dont want a jet chip, and i they dont make a mopar pcm for the v-6. I like the idea of how i can use the programer as a scan tool also, Does the programer for the 3.9 work on the ram 3.9 also, and also the dak/ram 5.2 and 5.9, i was hopping to help pay for it by programing others viechiles as well.
thanks
brad

·
Banned
7,509 Posts
well one thing once you program one vehicle. it stores the stock program in to the programer. which dont allow yo uto program any other vehicles untill you reinstall the stock program back in to your vehicle. you think they would allow yo uto program as many vehicles as you want. they wouldnt make any money at all.

I wonder if a computer programer or hacker could somehow modify the programer to where yo ucould program as many vehicles as yo uwant.

·
Your hero
561 Posts
bigbadbrad said:
Has any one used one? I am interested in in getting one since i dont want a jet chip, and i they dont make a mopar pcm for the v-6. I like the idea of how i can use the programer as a scan tool also, Does the programer for the 3.9 work on the ram 3.9 also, and also the dak/ram 5.2 and 5.9, i was hopping to help pay for it by programing others viechiles as well.
thanks
brad
What year is yours? I have a mopar PCM on my V6.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have Superchips and love it!!

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
MoPaR DaK said:
What year is yours? I have a mopar PCM on my V6.
whats the model number for that pcm?

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
bigbadbrad said:
thanks
brad
If you could program everyone else's vehicles they would be able to sell very many of them. It's not like copying a CD or something. They have already taken people like you into consideration and made sure that you can only program one vehicle at a time and another can not be programed until that program is removed and the stock one replaced.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts