Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about buying a Powerdyne Supercharger off a guy on eBay. I want to be safe about it so I was thinking about getting 24 lbs FMS injectors. Powerdyne also suggests getting a 200LPH Fuel pump. Does anybody know any good websites to pick either of the parts up or if they are even needed running low psi?
Thanks!

G

·
superchargersonline.com is a good place, but if you go through powerdyne, talk with a guy name Nick Weeler, and let him know Chris Mahoney sent you. I got the whole install kit for about $1300, that was shipped and included everything except the head unit. Trust me, I was going to get everything one at a time, but realized it was much easier this way.

·
Likes More Power!
282 Posts
How about a Procharger?

I'm removing the P600B blower from my TA (just not enough room :rant: ) and see that ATI makes a kit for the 5.9 Dodges. Do they sell everything except the head unit for this as well? I have the blower & a front mount intercooler that should work well with the loads of room in the D.

·
Dakotaholic
243 Posts
This name is al said:
I'm removing the P600B blower from my TA (just not enough room :rant: ) and see that ATI makes a kit for the 5.9 Dodges. Do they sell everything except the head unit for this as well? I have the blower & a front mount intercooler that should work well with the loads of room in the D.
What is your asking price for this unit? Pics?

Another link is Superchargerhelp.com

·
Likes More Power!
282 Posts
wildman77 said:
What is your asking price for this unit? Pics?
Sorry- apparently I didn't subscribe to this thread and just re-read it. I sold the P600B for $1200.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts