1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Happy 4th of July!
47,199 Posts
I really liked the look of it minus the black stripe thing across the back of it.

I should kit my car. :jester:

·
14 cylinders
2,101 Posts
It looks a lot better now.

·
Super Moderator
79,419 Posts
Best part about that vid was the hot chicks. I guess he shouldn't have let someone else drive his car and someone who wasn't responsible enough not to wreck it.

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Best part about that vid was the hot chicks. I guess he shouldn't have let someone else drive his car and someone who wasn't responsible enough not to wreck it.
is that what happened?!?!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I will never understand why someone spends a ton of money on making a car or truck looking very good. To only take it out and do a bunch of stupid sh*t. Resulting in F*cking up the car, possible hurting or killing themselfs or someone else. You work so hard to put together something like this....... why not cherish it, admire what you have built. But to go out and drive it recklessly with no regard for all the money and hard work you have put in to it.
To me it makes nosense. :huh:

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its kinda hard to read at the end of the video but I THINK thats what it says. Someone correct me if I'm wrong
your correct. i didnt read it cuz i figured just dumb credits. there was 4 ppl in the car at time of accident. the driver wasnt owner. and his next project is a gtr.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts