Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
OK, well heres an idea i thought of today on my way home from the gym. How about if we got some www.dakota-durango.com stickers made and rocked them on your trucks? I know if i seen another dak with the sticker I'd check this place out. Just a thought. I would be down to advertise (even tho my trucks under construction, LOL). So, lets see if anyone is interested maybe we can get something goin here to generate more traffic.

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
i know we were going to get some decals, but all the talk about it kinda stopped. whats the dealio sincity?

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, whats the deal im down! LOL, i like this site need to get some more dak and durango owners here.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Well supposedly there is 803 members but where the heck are they? I want a decal too, Steve.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
twistedrt01 said:
OK, well heres an idea i thought of today on my way home from the gym. How about if we got some www.dakota-durango.com stickers made and rocked them on your trucks? I know if i seen another dak with the sticker I'd check this place out. Just a thought. I would be down to advertise (even tho my trucks under construction, LOL). So, lets see if anyone is interested maybe we can get something goin here to generate more traffic.
I'm still working on this. A friend of a co-worker runs a decal/sign shop full time and made some amazing-looking stickers for my co-worker's mustang club. I've given him all the specs for the different types of stickers I think would be the most popular (full-width banner, 1/3-width banner for sliding window trucks, and 1/4 size for quarter windows on CC's) but I haven't received the final specs or designs yet. The last e-mail I received showed that the guy's been really busy with his regular work and I think that since he knows my truck is still in the shop has pushed me lower on his priority list. I'll get back on him this week.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
what about a flyer or something that we could print off our computers to hand out to other dakota and durango owners when we are out and see them?:huh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts