Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Scrapin the Coast
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few questions about crossovers. I am looking to buy one soon and not quite sure what to look for. I see on them they have a spot for a ground, remote wire, and a power wire. Do you take those wires off of your amp and hook them to the crossover and run the RCA jacks from the amp to the crossover or what? I also see that they have certain low pass settings that you can switch to such as 50, 90, and 180 Hz. My buddy has a crossover and he said the twistknob settings are the best and I was wondering if that was true as well?

· Home Owner....
1,722 Posts
RCA`s to the xover then to your amp. the other wires are for power, ground and trigger(on/off). twist knob is more convienient. others use preset cards taht you have to buy seperate in some cases. depends on the MFG of the xover.

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
razman131 said:
RCA`s to the xover then to your amp. the other wires are for power, ground and trigger(on/off). twist knob is more convienient. others use preset cards taht you have to buy seperate in some cases. depends on the MFG of the xover.

yeah twist knobs are the best that way you can adjust them and not have to buy seperate cards for each adj ..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.