Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Medium Pimpin
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have a 2002 Dodge Durango and I'm upgrading the system in it. I just bought a fosgate amp and a kicker 12" sub. My question is this, what kind of box should I buy to put the 12" in? I've already had one guy suggest just a sealed box. He said that a bandpass or ported box would lose some low end and wouldn't give me quite as much "punch" Does anyone second that opinion? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
872 Posts
if you plan on buying a generic go with sealed, i personaly wouldnt go bandpass unless it was profesional built for my subs, and that would cost a fair amount

·
Registered
872 Posts
i dont know if youve been reading ssrage but i stated that i cant be held for my poor gramatical skills, because i have done a study and i have concluded that my family has a genetic disorder.

so you cant hold it against me

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
so if I get drunk every night noone can hold it against me b/c I'm Irish! :mullet: I like these rules. lol :) (just messing with ya bro ;) )

·
Super Moderator
79,419 Posts
JohnnyKo12 said:
:( I'm just polish :( Can I still play with you guys?! :wave: Pleaaaase!
I'm Irish and Polish. So you can be on honorary member of my family that way you can get in on the drinking and feel free to use that excuse. lol

·
Registered
872 Posts
DAKSPORT1PA said:
I'm Irish and Polish. So you can be on honorary member of my family that way you can get in on the drinking and feel free to use that excuse. lol
hahahhaha thats a way around that

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Look out I'm part german too ;) lmao

"I'm half german and half irish, the german half wants to take over the world. But the irish part gets me drunk before I can go anywhere" (Just a quote me and friends made up)... and no I'm not really part german.

Just a Swede and Irish mix Giant. lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts