Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Valentines Day me and my girl went out for a drive. We came to a stoplight and a Toyota Prelude pulls next to me. It had rims and an exhaust on it (that I noticed). Personnally I kinda like Preludes so it caught my eye. While he was next to me I could here him revving his engine. I knew he wanted to race but I was going to pass because it was Valentines and I was with my girl. The light turned green and he gunned it. When he realized I wasn't racing him he slowed and drove next to me. I decided to open up my exhaust to let him here what a real engine sounds like. He kept driving next to me, I think to egg me on. It worked. At the next stoplight I revved my now open exhausted engine to let him know it was on. The light went green and I went BYE-BYE. It wasn't even close. I ate him alive. I turned my hazards on to let him know what was up. He then turned his headlights off admitting defeat. It was fun for me and exciting for my girl. Steve.

·
Speed Freak
269 Posts
you mean honda right? good to hear rice go down tho.

C

·
0 Posts
bahaha thats why i want one of those electric cut outs, let it bounce off the rev limiter a few times.

D

·
0 Posts
honda...

yea honda prelude, 2 kids in my school have them with what i like to call.. "dead-baby exahust" Where the tips could fit a dead baby through em!!!
Ive smoked one of them... the other i havnt had the chance to yet..
Shouldnt you have known it was honda if you said you liked Preludes???

·
Registered
402 Posts
Deadtoday said:
yea honda prelude, 2 kids in my school have them with what i like to call.. "dead-baby exahust" Where the tips could fit a dead baby through em!!!
Ive smoked one of them... the other i havnt had the chance to yet..
Shouldnt you have known it was honda if you said you liked Preludes???
It was Maxx that did not know, not DA-DA...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts