Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Scrapin the Coast
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Street Scene speed grille for my 2000 Dakota. I want the main grille and the lower valance grille. Does anyone know where I can get one for a decent price?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just ordered the same set for my truck, main grill and lower valance. The total came to $159.00 plus tax, from www.truckperformance.com. I checked several other web sites and this was by far the best price. Other sites had the main grill section listed for $150 by it self. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
lstabe said:
I just ordered the same set for my truck, main grill and lower valance. The total came to $159.00 plus tax, from www.truckperformance.com. I checked several other web sites and this was by far the best price. Other sites had the main grill section listed for $150 by it self. Hope this helps.

do you have the direct link to the site or item nr.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
I ordered my main grille and lower valance from Sam at www.socaldakota.com.
Total was $169 (brushed alum) big kicker was SHIPPING INCLUDED.

His was the best total price. Just ordered on Thursday so I haven't received it yet, but that was the cheapest I found.

Gelly.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Just an update. I got my brushed alum grille exactly 1 week after paying for it. Just as Sam at SoCaldakota predicted. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
let's see some pics bro

·
Registered
329 Posts
For sure Rock!
However, it's been raining every day for over a week straight here.
Figures to, just when I get everything put on, the sun stops and it rains every day. WTF?
I'm going to try to get some shots this weekend if the weather cooperates. Believe me, I'm itching to get some photos on here!

·
0 Posts
I also want to get a speed grille for my truck but have a question. I have noticed that the come in 3 different finishes. Which one do you all like better? Also while doing my shopping I have noticed that the brushed is the least costly of the three but also heard it's the hardest to take care of. What do you all think? :help:

·
Scrapin the Coast
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
grille

Just ordered upper grille and lower grille from truckperformance.com yesterday. The total came to $170.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts