Dakota Durango Forum banner
41 - 60 of 109 Posts

· Getting Old
2,662 Posts
since no one else is reading this thread....im just bored guys...trying to stay awake all night long so i can sleep on the plane tomorrow...but since ur not stayin with the subject, im gonna see if some other braniac has something to say....

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
:jester: :jester: :jester:

Ok gotta put my 2 cents in :biggthump

Keep the racing on the track :biggthump :mullet: :mullet:

· Boost.....coming soon :D
2,280 Posts
Some people just need to find out for there own good......and hopefully leave inocent people out of it.
Reminds me :jester: :rofl: Theres some ricer by my best friends house who's always racing around the neighbor hood like a dumb-ricer :jester: One day he lost control and jumped a curb into a firehydrant.....totalled his little honda-engine failed. (my friend herd the noise and went to see it and said the guy was just sitting there crying) Bryan(friend) walked up to the guy and started laughing his ass off in front of him.....the guy ended up calling his buddy to help get his car home, then the firetruck rolled up to get the water shut off and put out a reward for the person who turns in the guy who hit it $500.....as much as my friend and I wanted the money.....I think he learned his lesson :biggthump

2,280 Posts
By the way....100% true story 0% :bs2: :biggthump

· Getting Old
2,662 Posts
500 bucks? thats it? I would have bargained with em and gotten it to like 1000....now im just waiting for "someone" to say, "whats hitting a firehydrant have to do with anything?!?"

2,280 Posts
DownBoi said:
Street Racing IS GAY
I don't know guys......i have to side with DownBoi on this on :jester: :rofl: :eek:wned:

· Back in black
2,929 Posts
DownBoi said:
now im just waiting for "someone" to say, "whats hitting a firehydrant have to do with anything?!?"
i suppose "someone" would be me? and im not cause that does go with the topic...i beleive he told that little story to show how stupid doin that through a neighborhood is...that firehydrant could have easily have been a kid on a bike or somthing

· Getting Old
2,662 Posts
SLVRBLT said:
I don't know guys......i have to side with DownBoi on this on :jester: :rofl: :eek:wned:
......somethings shouldnt be done....but things like driving halfway across the country to whoop someones ass...can be done very easily so they should...

2,280 Posts
DownBoi said:
500 bucks? thats it? I would have bargained with em and gotten it to like 1000....now im just waiting for "someone" to say, "whats hitting a firehydrant have to do with anything?!?"
You wanna play with fire....your gonna get burned :evil:

· Getting Old
2,662 Posts
02DakRT said:
i suppose "someone" would be me? and im not cause that does go with the topic...i beleive he told that little story to show how stupid doin that through a neighborhood is...that firehydrant could have easily have been a kid on a bike or somthing
so we agree with that other dude when he said that a grandma walking out in the street is close to impossible, but the hydrant could have been a kid.....if u cut ur right nut off, is the left one still the left one? lets just keep making sense.....

2,280 Posts
DownBoi said:
......somethings shouldnt be done....but things like driving halfway across the country to whoop someones ass...can be done very easily so they should...
watch out for the fire hydrants on the way :jester: :rofl: :jester: :rofl: :eek:wned:

· Registered
404 Posts
DownBoi said:
so we agree with that other dude when he said that a grandma walking out in the street is close to impossible, but the hydrant could have been a kid.....if u cut ur right nut off, is the left one still the left one? lets just keep making sense.....
old lady, middle of a busy intersection:huh:
kid playing in a neighborhood, ball rolls onto road. completly legit, ive left a few skidmarks stopping for kids.

· Getting Old
2,662 Posts
02DakRT said:
har har! i didnt mean u exactly, but i figured someone would take it that way...so yeah i guess i did mean u....

41 - 60 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.