Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
I'm not going to preach to anyone either way. It took me brushing a concrete retaining wall at almost 150mph to stop street racing.

There was a post a few days ago about someone street racing with his wife and kids in the car. That's just plain stupid. If your going to race, and granted others are at risk anyway, don't put someone like a child who does not have a choice to be their in harms way.

I don't know about where you guys are from, but here in Georgia their are so many tracks that have grudge nights. Then you can see who the best racer really is, not the one who doesn't know enough to back off if things get stickey.

Besides, now when I win a race the glory lives on in the pages of National Dragster, and a lot more people find out about it rather then it just being my version of it on some web site.

I bet if you went on a Mustang web site you would find a post "the other dirvers version" about how he smoked that Dakota the other day

· Registered
46 Posts
Hamilton Mill

· Registered
46 Posts
4POINT7DAK

I'm one exit north of Mall of Georgia on 85. We have probably met at Atlanta Dragway or if you have gone to the Year One shows, I usually stop to talk to the Dakota guys.

I think this is the part of my post where I'm suppose to tell you to piss off or something like that, but I will refraine for now.
:wave: :wave: :wave:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.