Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Getting Old
2,662 Posts
in general, people over here (U.S.) drive like shit. If you would have to pay more than 15 bucks to get ur license, and do more than prove that u can turn a turn signal on and stop when required, accidents would be greatly reduced. In Germany, u have to pay 2000 dollars and spend more than 100hrs driving to get ur license. That thread is BS too, ive seen the exact same pictures for "DUI" and "Just speeding" stuff too. Germany is smaller than texas and has a traffic density twice that of the City of New York, yet the accidents are a lot fewer than over here. Even on the AutoBahn where the speed limit is non existant (although there is a recomended speed of 180km/h, because any accident over 110mph, ur chances of survival are about zero) I just think there are plenty of other illegal activities that go on every day that damage more lives than "street racing". Street racing has been going on for a very, very long time, but just like plan crashes, people are just being more whiney and bitchy about it so its seems like its more common now.

· Getting Old
2,662 Posts
Ace said:
and images like that ARE made for u not to wanna do it, and u know what, they fucking work
DownBoi said:
. That thread is BS too, ive seen those exact same pictures for "DUI" and "Just speeding" stuff too..
Images like that have an affect on me....the first time i see them....But when they cant even use new ones for the actual reason that they happened, its kind of pointless IMO....i dont see a need to lock this thread. You might just not be seeing what hes saying. People DIE EVERY DAY. theres actually a cool documantary thats kind of old but makes sense, its called "Are we Scaring Ourselves To Death" or something to that effect anyway. People die everyday, and although a woman having a blowout and flying off a bridge has nothing to do with a Street racer swerving into a ditch at 150mph, they both could have been just as easily avoided as the other. And why are u guys going on with this "Young" and "Teenager" thing when talking about street racers? theres plenty of 30+ year olds that go out every other night and put some rubber down too.

· Getting Old
2,662 Posts
Ace said:
if you are honestly relating the dangerness(word? u kno what i mean) between drivng normally and racing through the streets u shouldnt be allowed to drive, or speak. there not similar, people die everyday? thanks, i had no idea of that.
i would come up with something clever to say, but FUTURAMA is coming on...followed by Family Guy....so ill let u go for another Hour :rofl: :joke:

· Getting Old
2,662 Posts
how many more times are u gonna edit it...i dont feel like reading it again....

anyway....you make what u just wrote sound like a fact....so thats kinda stupid....

· Getting Old
2,662 Posts
accurate? i forgot about all the scientific evidence and those studies that were listed right along with that post.....Its like calling something good or evil....its depends on what side ur on....yes of course there are standards that apply to everything, but isnt that the reason this country was started in the first place??........exactly....

· Getting Old
2,662 Posts
"getting killed from street racing" supposedly equals bad....whatever, if u dont get what im saying im not surprised ur still going on about the whole subject anyway....foundation of the country was in no way related to street racing.....WHATS RIGHT AND WHATS WRONG IS ALL A MATTER OF OPINION....thats why there are athiests and anarchists....oh hold on, im making another analogy.....someone might get confused.........

· Getting Old
2,662 Posts
since no one else is reading this thread....im just bored guys...trying to stay awake all night long so i can sleep on the plane tomorrow...but since ur not stayin with the subject, im gonna see if some other braniac has something to say....

· Getting Old
2,662 Posts
500 bucks? thats it? I would have bargained with em and gotten it to like 1000....now im just waiting for "someone" to say, "whats hitting a firehydrant have to do with anything?!?"

· Getting Old
2,662 Posts
SLVRBLT said:
I don't know guys......i have to side with DownBoi on this on :jester: :rofl: :eek:wned:
......somethings shouldnt be done....but things like driving halfway across the country to whoop someones ass...can be done very easily so they should...

· Getting Old
2,662 Posts
02DakRT said:
i suppose "someone" would be me? and im not cause that does go with the topic...i beleive he told that little story to show how stupid doin that through a neighborhood is...that firehydrant could have easily have been a kid on a bike or somthing
so we agree with that other dude when he said that a grandma walking out in the street is close to impossible, but the hydrant could have been a kid.....if u cut ur right nut off, is the left one still the left one? lets just keep making sense.....

· Getting Old
2,662 Posts
02DakRT said:
i suppose "someone" would be me? and im not cause that does go with the topic...i beleive he told that little story to show how stupid doin that through a neighborhood is...that firehydrant could have easily have been a kid on a bike or somthing
har har! i didnt mean u exactly, but i figured someone would take it that way...so yeah i guess i did mean u....

· Getting Old
2,662 Posts
Ace said:
old lady, middle of a busy intersection:huh:
kid playing in a neighborhood, ball rolls onto road. completly legit, ive left a few skidmarks stopping for kids.
so now were agreeing its alright to hit 70mph in a designated 40mph busy intersection?.....just because theres three of u and one of me doesnt mean u guys are right....sorry

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.