Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Back in black
2,929 Posts
yea i didnt really agree with that thread either man, ppl street race...thats just how it is. posting one thread about it aint gonna change anything. and i can almost gaurantee that just about everybody on here as sped on a public road at one time or another which is just as dangerous as street racing, because when ppl speed its usual in regular traffic and street racing is generally done where there is nobody else around other then the ppl racing. and i can also almost gaurantee that every time sombody gets a new mod (performance wise) the first thing they do once its installed is pull out of their driveway or parking lot of who put it on, and put the pedal to the floor to see how it helped. which again...is just as dangerous :biggthump

· Back in black
2,929 Posts
na360rt said:
lol, you people take that a little too seriously. I don't make that out to be fact, I make that out to make a point that hasn't been made. Thus far everyone has just been tossing their opinions in. A debate never gets settled with opinions. I tried to lay down some pavement as to give some insight towards the whole thing. I'm not preaching fact, strictly logical opinion, you guys can take it and agree with it, or just tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Either or is fine. Just trying to give the people a view from both sides. If you want me to argue the other side that street racing is ok, I can do that too, I can see both sides. But I personally am for what I just argued. I think street racing is wrong and shouldn't be done. I just wanted make some points that were "slightly more valid" than the ones that have been being made.

FYI: my Job requires that I go to Japan for executive meetings, so yes, it is a need. But that's besides the debate here. And I don't really have a job that requires me going to Japan, it was simply a subpoint I was making.

Anyways, thanks for the support Ace, I too am passionate about not street racing.

Aside from that everyone, don't take what I said to heart. Like I said, street racing will always be around and I accept that and I can argue the other side too. But I think its nice for some people to hear legit points like the ones I listed. They're not facts and they're not published, but they do stop and make you think.

Oh, and I was editing because I didn't proof read it well enough and I had to change a few things and get one last point in there I forgot about. Its a fun debate guys, don't let it go to your heads
NOW this thread should be locked :biggthump

· Back in black
2,929 Posts
DownBoi said:
now im just waiting for "someone" to say, "whats hitting a firehydrant have to do with anything?!?"
i suppose "someone" would be me? and im not cause that does go with the topic...i beleive he told that little story to show how stupid doin that through a neighborhood is...that firehydrant could have easily have been a kid on a bike or somthing

· Back in black
2,929 Posts
DownBoi said:
so we agree with that other dude when he said that a grandma walking out in the street is close to impossible, but the hydrant could have been a kid.....if u cut ur right nut off, is the left one still the left one? lets just keep making sense.....
i never said nothing about an old lady but anyway - he said it was in his NEIGHBORHOOD so yes...that is very likely it could have been a kid. little kids tend to alot of their playing in their neighborhoods...

· Back in black
2,929 Posts
DownBoi said:
so now were agreeing its alright to hit 70mph in a designated 40mph busy intersection?.....just because theres three of u and one of me doesnt mean u guys are right....sorry
70 in a 40? i dont think speed was ever mentioned...you dont have to be goin that fast to leave a mark if you have to hit the brakes....sorry

· Back in black
2,929 Posts
DownBoi said:
did anyone else read this earlier?......cuz u guys are getting kinda ridiculous....
thats not the reason you're posting this bullshit...you say disrespectful shit like this all the time, so dont try and make excuses...im done

Steve, Adam...sorry for all the bullshit

· Back in black
2,929 Posts
steve_r/t said:
just curious, but why do you want to lock the thread down so bad?...I can never figure this out...does it offend you if people keep replying or something?
no one is making you read it right?
check out the last 4 and a half pages, its cool to debate and everything but once it ends up the way it did its better to just lock it so it doesnt go any further...and yea i know i was in the middle of it, but i didnt take it as far as somebody did. and i apologized for it and just stopped there, so its not that ppl are replying...its that it went from a discussion to...well the :bs2: that covers up the last 4pages or so :biggthump

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.