Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
404 Posts
i think 1, it doesnt need to be talked about nemore, and 2, thats a crappy way of looking at it, race at UR own risk, if i am obeying the law and u hit me cause ur being a dumbass on the road then how is that fair? but if u hit me due to a blow out its diffrent, i can understand that. there is nothing safe about street racing, its uncontrolled and netiing can happen. why should u spit on a mom for going to the grocery store? thats a dumbass immature way of looking at it.

· Registered
404 Posts
wheni street race i put myself and the other person in danger, and if netime i find or suspect that someone else is i stop. and as far as everyone is at danger driving, ur absolutly right, you think u got a better chance dieing going 100 or 45. this thread is fucking stupid, u can die at anytime, anywhere anyhow, but i do know that racing IS INCREASING UR CHANCES, and if u say it isnt, ur full of fucking shit/

· Registered
404 Posts
yoiu know what, i just read the posters arguments, and there stupid as fuck., sorry, hate to be an ass, but thats stupid. comparing street racing to walking down the stairs are you shitting me, thanks for the other guys that finally came in and knew what they were talking about. i say lock this thread, ur just gonna get someone killed. and images like that ARE made for u not to wanna do it, and u know what, they fucking work

· Registered
404 Posts
DownBoi said:
Images like that have an affect on me....the first time i see them....But when they cant even use new ones for the actual reason that they happened, its kind of pointless IMO....i dont see a need to lock this thread. You might just not be seeing what hes saying. People DIE EVERY DAY. theres actually a cool documantary thats kind of old but makes sense, its called "Are we Scaring Ourselves To Death" or something to that effect anyway. People die everyday, and although a woman having a blowout and flying off a bridge has nothing to do with a Street racer swerving into a ditch at 150mph, they both could have been just as easily avoided as the other. And why are u guys going on with this "Young" and "Teenager" thing when talking about street racers? theres plenty of 30+ year olds that go out every other night and put some rubber down too.
if you are honestly relating the dangerness(word? u kno what i mean) between drivng normally and racing through the streets u shouldnt be allowed to drive, or speak. there not similar, people die everyday? thanks, i had no idea of that.

· Registered
404 Posts
DownBoi said:
how many more times are u gonna edit it...i dont feel like reading it again....

anyway....you make what u just wrote sound like a fact....so thats kinda stupid....
um, sounds pretty fucking accurate to me.

and he probley edited cause he wanted to sound inteligent, god knows i didnt with what i was trying to say. i back him 110%

· Registered
404 Posts
DownBoi said:
accurate? i forgot about all the scientific evidence and those studies that were listed right along with that post.....Its like calling something good or evil....its depends on what side ur on....yes of course there are standards that apply to everything, but isnt that the reason this country was started in the first place??........exactly....
ok, ima draw the line of yall idiocy on that point, i didnt bring it up earlier, the poster related the starting of our country to street racing. rebelling against an evil, last time i checked, safty laws wernt evil,. i actually dont know what to say. really i dont, i want this thread done, if i was talking i might make more sence but unluckily for me ima shitty writer. psh, foundation of our country, unbeleavable

· Registered
404 Posts
DownBoi said:
"getting killed from street racing" supposedly equals bad....whatever, if u dont get what im saying im not surprised ur still going on about the whole subject anyway....foundation of the country was in no way related to street racing.....WHATS RIGHT AND WHATS WRONG IS ALL A MATTER OF OPINION....thats why there are athiests and anarchists....oh hold on, im making another analogy.....someone might get confused.........
MOD, lock this thread, im sick of this

· Registered
404 Posts
DownBoi said:
so we agree with that other dude when he said that a grandma walking out in the street is close to impossible, but the hydrant could have been a kid.....if u cut ur right nut off, is the left one still the left one? lets just keep making sense.....
old lady, middle of a busy intersection:huh:
kid playing in a neighborhood, ball rolls onto road. completly legit, ive left a few skidmarks stopping for kids.

· Registered
404 Posts
DownBoi said:
maybe if u werent speeding.....
hm, kinda ironic eh, dont speed in neighborhoods, but i garuntee if u slam on ur brakes doing 30-35 ur gonna skid, go try it. ok this was a conversation thread, it was started stupidly but not its even worse, i think it should be locked or better deleted, cause downboi uve proved ur dumb, so has the guy who started the thread, and now its a bashfest, turning into dodgedakotas.com, i wish i wouldnt have even tryed to say my fucking opinion

· Registered
404 Posts
DownBoi said:
so now were agreeing its alright to hit 70mph in a designated 40mph busy intersection?.....just because theres three of u and one of me doesnt mean u guys are right....sorry
who said it was ok to do 70 in a 40? please tell me where i said that sir, please,

· Registered
404 Posts
DownBoi said:
ur gonna call me dumb....and then say that....how old are u? THE RED RT DUDE SAID DOING 70 IN A 40 and then goin back down and not excessive whatever speeds...and u agreed with EVERYTHING he said...said it was right and that it was what u were trying to say....god damn, some peoples children....
hm, i kinda thought u were talking about my comment not the red truck

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.