Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought my 98 cc. i love the truck and wish i would have gotten one sooner. today on my way home from work, at a redlight, i was checking out the speakers and noticed that the "tweeter" on my driver's door is missing. i guess that the person that had the dak before me removed it. i didn't check the passenger side yet. anyways. i was hoping that someone could provide a size for me so that i can get replacements. i imagine that i will be replacing the 6.5's so i might as well do these too. anyone?

·
Registered
34 Posts
One thing I discovered the other day when I started my Adire Koda 6 component set install is that the tweeter is super easy to mount. I just popped out the Infinity cover, put the Koda tweeter inside the cover, then snapped the cover back on the door panel. It is a very secure installation.

DECEPTOR

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but what size are the tweeter speakers?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tell me more about this Adire Koda 6 component set. what does it cost? where to get it? how do you rate the sound and install qualities?

·
Registered
34 Posts
adireaudio.com

Adire is a growing company, I've been using their products since 1999, and they are in the process of changing their distribution system. Going from a factory direct and dealer setup to only a dealer setup. Go to their website and search for the dealers link.
As for the sound, you must realize that people have different tastes. I believe they are some of the best components on the market. A good example of the sound quality came a day after I installed them. Half heartedly listening to a song that I had heard numerous times all of a sudden I was like, "holy crap that is what he says there"! It has happened three more times since then. The build quality is outstanding.

DECEPTOR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts