Dakota Durango Forum banner

Stock Ram 20" Rims

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  v8blakdak 
#1 ·
Anyone have the Chrome Ram 20's (on the new Hemi's) on their dak or durango?

I know a guy who is willing to sell, but would like to see how it looks first.

#3 ·
CanucksDakotaRT said:
Anyone have the Chrome Ram 20's (on the new Hemi's) on their dak or durango?

I know a guy who is willing to sell, but would like to see how it looks first.
I hate to burst your bubble, but there are only 3 vehicles with the same bolt pattern as us. Those are.... the dakota, the durango 03-, and the dodge viper. The new 20 inch ram wheel WILL NOT fit your dakota. Unless of cource you got whole new hubs and everything(you don't/won't want to do that).

I'm not sure if the rams are 5 lug or 6 lug. Our dakota's are 6 lug... BUT... even if the 20's are 6 lug... they won't fit, because of the distance between the lugs will be larger on the ram than us dakotas.

Paul

#9 ·
YAAAABUDDY03 said:
I hate to burst your bubble, but there are only 3 vehicles with the same bolt pattern as us. Those are.... the dakota, the durango 03-, and the dodge viper. The new 20 inch ram wheel WILL NOT fit your dakota. Unless of cource you got whole new hubs and everything(you don't/won't want to do that).

I'm not sure if the rams are 5 lug or 6 lug. Our dakota's are 6 lug... BUT... even if the 20's are 6 lug... they won't fit, because of the distance between the lugs will be larger on the ram than us dakotas.

Paul
Actually, I guess the new Nissans are now being built with our 6 on 4.5 bolt pattern. Maybe now there will be some wheels actually made that will fit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.