Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys all I'm seeing for sale anywhere are the hotchkis tuned bilsteins to complement the tvs system. However, I don't think I'm ever going to drop my truck, but I just want a better ride quality than the current bouncy stockers so are there any bilsteins for the stock height? Also how's edelbrock...do they make a performance shock that has better ride quality than stock? 2001 cc r/t...

if someone could point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it, thanks!

-Denish

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
I have seen the Bilsteins for th SLT stock height. Never looked for the R/t height. I will see what I can find out for ya.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
In searching I have not noticed an option to choose R/T Dakota. Maybe the stock height bilstein shocks will work for your Dakota man. Here is a link of the application guide from bilstein's site.

http://www.bilstein.com/pdf/Trucks&Suvs.pdf

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey thanks for looking it up for me man, i really appreciate it! Yeah I have quite a bit I intend to do for my truck this winter...brakes, shocks (hopefully), line-x, and hopefully (if i win a good amount in vegas) dynamat and a new stereo.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
No problem, I am seriously thinking of doing the bilsteins on my durango. I found them online for 220 shipped! Ebay rocks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts