Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys i still havent ordered tires for my r/t yet, but anyways how well did u guys like the stock 255/55/17 goodyear rsa's? ive never run them and im curious to hear how well others liked them

·
Registered
55 Posts
personally i think they suck, my truck only has 41k miles and already on the second set and my 2 front ones are getting worn pretty low now

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
they really aren't as bad as everyone says they are.my guess is most the guys bought used trucks with the factory tires on the way out.i think the BIGGEST issue on the RSA's is the price,just over $200 a pop.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea thats why i asked ive heard really bad things about them, ive only ran through one set of nittos 275/50's and i liked them, and ive gotten just a little over 30k outta them

but i can get a full set of the goodyears for i think it was n the mid $400's so yea, i mean dont get me wrong id buy the nittos agian but i would like to try something different and see how it goes,

anybody else have a opinion, lets hear it

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Kind of second hand info, but my buddy has an R/T and he put another factory RSA's back on when his first set wore out - said that they were great.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aight thanks, maybe shoulda made a poll...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts