Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
YellowKota2k said:
If enough people are interested, I will do a little How-To of what to use, and where to get the stuff.
I'm Interested!! :bow:
Looks awesome! I need to change to a blue theme, I installed blue LEDs in my cupholders and now I want the rest of the interior to match. :biggthump
I saw a guy on a lighting forum that used directional LEDs behind the gauge cluster in his civic, it looked UNREAL... but WAY too bright for night driving...

·
July Truck of the Month
8,227 Posts
I'd be interested, blue lighting would look a hell of a lot better with my silver interior theme.

·
Bitches come and get some
1,104 Posts
I'm interested, mostly because my pillar pod looks like this:

(No that is not my pillar pod, just what series gauges I have)

My CD player face also lights up blue.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I am as well....Another question, do you have that link to that civic you were talking about, my good friend has one..lol...and he doesn't want to just drop in a cluster....Oh, can someone explain the led in the cupholders??

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
hey im game. that would be a nice mod for mine, since my truck is blue too. this would be too cool...hook me up too man.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Alex said:
...Another question, do you have that link to that civic you were talking about.....
Here is a pic...
Civic LED gauge cluster
...and here is the whole thread with step by step...
Civic cluster step by step
Alex said:
...Oh, can someone explain the led in the cupholders??
I pulled my center console, drilled a hole into the side of each cup holder, threaded in an LED holder, fit the LEDs in, got the right resistors, ran the wire under the carpet and spliced it into the head unit dimmer wire, so the LEDs dim with the dash lights... I'll take some shots tonight when it gets dark and post em up, they look kinda cool :biggthump

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.