Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
"Fuchengruhvin"
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK all, here's the story...since I've been away from the board, I got into a little fender bender. Messed up the lower valance on the drivers side. The bumpers fine, just scratched through the clear coat.

What I'm asking you all is this:

00RedRT - noticed his post about the SS speed grilles. He stated that he's having his exisiting valance notched to install over it.

What I would like to know is if anyone has the Stillen cover mounted w/o the OE lower valance? Any mods to get it to fit right?

Thanks for the info. This is also becoming a kick in the @ss to get some of the body mods done. Going to be installing the SS wiper cowl after it comes back from paint. Also installing the Good Hoods Ram Air II hood, and the Keystone bumper cover.

Thanks all!:D

·
'10 Camaro RS/SS
3,894 Posts
It's going to be hard to get the Stillen to fit properly without the support of the lower OEM valance behind it. If it's only messed up cosmetically then I would just cover it with the Stillen and be done.

Oh, I also have the Street Scene Wiper cowl as well. It's a super easy install and it looks awesome! You're going to be real happy!:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts