Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well had my Pioneer Stereo and 2 Alpine 10" Subs inside a custom box for under the rear seats of my 2003 SLT Club cab this weekend. Jerks stole my system but left the 88 bucks in Royal Purple and a K and N oil filter in the seat! Anyway, i would like to replace the speaker box but would like to DIY it. If anyone can suggest a good place to start when looking for How To's the help would be appreciated. :laugh:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well had my Pioneer Stereo and 2 Alpine 10" Subs inside a custom box for under the rear seats of my 2003 SLT Club cab this weekend. Jerks stole my system but left the 88 bucks in Royal Purple and a K and N oil filter in the seat! Anyway, i would like to replace the speaker box but would like to DIY it. If anyone can suggest a good place to start when looking for How To's the help would be appreciated. :laugh:
to go to if you want to build your own subbox. Crutchfield has a good one https://www.crutchfield.com/S-2jQrfQfXRxt/learn/learningcenter/car/subwoofers/box_building.html

Some of the sub companies have how to build the enclosures on their websites for their subs.

Hope that helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts