Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$100.00 shipped, with your stock 68mm TB returned to me, I must charge a core charge which returned to you when you return your stock TB.
I have NGC and JTEC TBs.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Not to hijack thread. But if you don't want to have truck down while exchanging. I have a used JTEC, and NGC throttle bodies in good shape. I will sell for $20 each plus shipping.

SOLD!

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
A core charge takes care of having to keep the truck off of the road
Yes, quite true! Sorry for the poorly written post. Had to run, rushed to finish and did not come out well.
Hopefully this will be better.
1) If someone didn't want to lay out the money for core charge plus the mod money all at once, could purchase one of these, send off, wait for it to come back and swap out. Sell his/hers and not be out much/any.
2) Thought maybe Stampede might want a spare(s) ready to go. Once setup to mod one, takes less time to do more.
3) Might be able to help out a member of the forum with a low price option and collect less dust in my garage.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
2004 4.7L dakota? is that an NGC TB or JTEC?
Yours should be an NGC. They changed in 2002(mixed).
JTEC has 16 tooth tone ring vs. NGC has 32 tooth tone ring.
JTEC has 3 connector pcm with separate tcm vs NGC has 4 connector pcm with built in tcm.

·
Registered
213 Posts
dumb it down a little for me. I want one for my 2000 4.7. i'll send you my core when I get your TB...how much?

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
not to hijack thread. But if you don't want to have truck down while exchanging. I have a used jtec, and ngc throttle bodies in good shape. I will sell for $20 each plus shipping.
sold!

·
Carl II
56 Posts
Alright, after riding around with my newly built motor I keep wondering how much better performance I could possibly have with a 70mm TB over my ported 68mm.

Your 08 Manifold Adapter works flawlessly so hook me up with a 70mm TB. Where do I send the $145 to?

·
Carl II
56 Posts
Finally got around to installing the 70mm TB and it is definitely an improvement over my 68mm due to the 08 manifold.

THANKS!

·
Carl II
56 Posts
Dyno'd the truck after the motor rebuild and I gained 25 rwhp with the addition of the 08 manifold, 70mm TB and 3" Thru Exhaust.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts