Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fuel Monster
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
little help guys and gals,
does the stapede side skirts work with the factory flares? kinda like Cervinis side skirts do?
Help me out
:help:

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
You can't purchase just the skirts. The whole thing is sold as a package and is around 3000.00 unless you find them used.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Neil said:
You can't purchase just the skirts. The whole thing is sold as a package and is around 3000.00 unless you find them used.
You can order the pieces individually from the dealership, but since they are only sold as service replacements for existing trucks the markup is absolutely insane - I think the side skirts alone cost nearly $1000.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Ok got ya.

·
July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
SinCity R/T said:
You can order the pieces individually from the dealership, but since they are only sold as service replacements for existing trucks the markup is absolutely insane - I think the side skirts alone cost nearly $1000.
Bend over and let the dodge stealership take care of ya, that's what they do :moon:

·
Premium Member
1,841 Posts
SinCity R/T said:

You might be able to call Jeff Hunter also and see what he can do for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.