Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
5.2-Toned SLT
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a few on here (or were). Post pics and specs of you're staggered wheels/tires. I want some ideas and sizes :drive::mullet:

·
Banned
9,045 Posts
20's all around is staggered?
staggered is two different sized rims on front and back....his are different widths...another meaning is a set of wheels that cant be rotated front to rear.

kinesis wheels
18x10, 275/35 michelin tires front
18x13, 335/30 michelin tires rear

·
5.2-Toned SLT
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Dakota GOD!!!
4,156 Posts

·
5.2-Toned SLT
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
:drool: yea, tell me about it...this is what im trying to do eventually (old school look). I can dream right?

·
Currently embracing Fords
6,525 Posts
Didn't snap another drive shaft did ya? :jester:

·
5.2-Toned SLT
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:rant: stocktonwheel can't make those i linked in a 6x4.5 in...anyone link a company with custom classic mopar rims?

·
Jay
11,490 Posts
Didn't snap another drive shaft did ya? :jester:
LMAO, nope. truck hasn't ran in a couple of months now. And since i have a durango for a daily and i am moving to NY soon i havent had any motivation to fix it. I need to replace the engine harness or complete motor.

·
5.2-Toned SLT
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If I were to get a pair of 16x7 and a pair of 17x9 crager soft 8's what tires would i need to keep it about stock height? wide in the back and skinnier up front. Im trying to get a full set of 4 in the same brand/make. I have a hard time figuring out sizes.

·
Jay
11,490 Posts
If I were to get a pair of 16x7 and a pair of 17x9 crager soft 8's what tires would i need to keep it about stock height? wide in the back and skinnier up front. Im trying to get a full set of 4 in the same brand/make. I have a hard time figuring out sizes.
you could drop it. here is a pic of stock 16x8 and 17x9 rims. dont remember what the drop was, or if i had one in this pic.

·
5.2-Toned SLT
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no, im talking about keeping the tires about stock height to not screw up the speedo

1 - 20 of 20 Posts