Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought of this at work and couldnt picture it. so i photoshopped AndrewR/T's truck.

sucks but i think its cool

Reactions: viperkota

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
if i were to put srt rims on the dur itd be srt8 jeep rims.

·
Go Rangers!!
3,159 Posts
I wish there was a way to get my R/T wheels coated this exact color and shine, the wheels off of a NightRunner Ram, but apparently they are some sort of Plastic coating that wont match if you get it powder coated, the guy I talked to said it would be way expensive to have my R/T wheels "Plastic Coated" ????????

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anything is possible just got to were to look I'm having a pair moser axles built in the new Dodge charger bolt pattern 5/4.53(115mm)

·
Patriot Blue Quad Cab 4x4
571 Posts
I wish there was a way to get my R/T wheels coated this exact color and shine, the wheels off of a NightRunner Ram, but apparently they are some sort of Plastic coating that wont match if you get it powder coated, the guy I talked to said it would be way expensive to have my R/T wheels "Plastic Coated" ????????

If your R/T wheels are chrome, Duplicolor has a black chrome wheel spray paint that you spray right over chrome and it gives you the same look. I saw it done and it looks REALLY good. Just an idea. The Nightrunner wheels are my favorite.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts