Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about getting a pair of the viper srt 4 seats wanted to know if the install would fit like the viper seat would? if anyone has them and could post a pic that would be cool thanks :biggthump

·
Registered
388 Posts
pretty sure they would fit...i saw a pair out of the car up close and they look good. In fact they are very comfortable and supportive and the front seats are the ONLY things I'd ever want from the inside of that car. I'm sure you could weld up/find a local shop to weld up custom brackets for cheap too.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea my friend actually has an 04 srt and they really hold you in around turns and are really comfortable. thanks for the input im going to take a look as his seats today and see if they are similar to mine

·
I bleev u have mai staplr
3,954 Posts
Wow thats weird, like an hour before I read this post I was outside talking to a friend that has an SRT-4 and noticed his seats and really liked them, and thought to myself "I wonder If those would fit?". lol

K

·
0 Posts
if you find someone to buy seats from you should try to get the brackets with them.

·
7,610 Posts
from what i was told the seats were made from rubbermade so their hard plastic and light weight. also i 2nd the notion they are comfortable and hug to you jsut right.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts