Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody here running the caltracs split mone leafs?i want to get them with a one inch drop to level out my r/t.pros and cons please.can u run these on the street?

·
Turbo Dakota Junkie
1,912 Posts
anybody here running the caltracs split mone leafs?i want to get them with a one inch drop to level out my r/t.pros and cons please.can u run these on the street?
I'm running a set with my CalTrac bars. If you put anything in the bed of your truck it will bounce off the snubbers pretty often - mine does. They also don't allow the truck to handle quite as well either since they are pretty weak and meant to just barely support the weight of the truck when empty. I run mine on the street but I am also willing to put up with the negative parts for the better 60' numbers.

With all of that being said, I'm not even sure they helped the 60' afterall but I'm just not that motivated to swap back to my other springs to check.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I'm running a set with my CalTrac bars. If you put anything in the bed of your truck it will bounce off the snubbers pretty often - mine does. They also don't allow the truck to handle quite as well either since they are pretty weak and meant to just barely support the weight of the truck when empty. I run mine on the street but I am also willing to put up with the negative parts for the better 60' numbers.

With all of that being said, I'm not even sure they helped the 60' afterall but I'm just not that motivated to swap back to my other springs to check.
Mine helped...I'm not making as much power, but since I put em on, I haven't even played with em. No spin. Zip zero nada.

But I'm using QA1's too,.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts