Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Ac delco

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was looking around for plugs today and wasn't sure what I wanted so I though a poll might be in order.

I like the bosch platium 4 series they would be my first pick, but the're kinda spendy otherwise I guess I would go for the bosch platium 2 series or the NGK plugs.

anyone have other sugestions or recomendations?

T

·
0 Posts
I have a durango with a 5.2L. I use the Bosch Plantium 2 they work just fine for me.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I actually just installed the Bosch Plantium 2 series in my 5.2L and they work great. Too bad the old ones were a pain in the ass to get out. The person who owned it before me didn't lube them up during installation... :hammer: It took me about 2 hours just to change them!

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
bosch platinum 4's are NOT designed for magnum engines, they will damage your engine, i've heard of 4 engines being ruined by them, and i've personally seen 1 hemi ram, and 1 5.9 ram that they screwed up the engine...

autolites and NGK's are your only options in my opinion.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Autolite 3923 hands down :biggthump

·
R/Tless...for now
3,332 Posts
Autolite 3923's for me, cheap and easy to find. I tried the NGK's and didn't notice any difference so I went back to the Autolites.

·
6.9 6 speed
5,421 Posts
autolite 3922, had a little detonation so I droped down one more and its perfect.

·
Now Nitrous Injected!!!
3,104 Posts
same here autolights :biggthump

·
Registered
24 Posts
ucimaplaya2 said:
wow what a resurection of an old thread! :jester:
I noticed that after I made my post :slap:

·
R/Tless...for now
3,332 Posts
sick 660r said:
autolite 3922, had a little detonation so I droped down one more and its perfect.
I'll probably swap to the 22's with the new setup, just to be safe since I'll be running more boost :biggthump

I didn't even notice the date on this thread when I replied LOL

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
ijsut replaced my stock autolights with another set of them having a slightly rough idle still dont think its the plugs but they looked good when i pulled the old set out

·
6.9 6 speed
5,421 Posts
Hey bad360rt can you clear you inbox, ive been trying to send you some messages.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts