Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first things first raced a turbo probe that tried to hustle me and my boy............sucked him up!!!!! but earlier tonight me and my friend are cruisin around main st tryin to pick up some races and beat up on some ricers. so i'm ridin along and i saw this lt1 corvette up ahead so i figured what the hell ill fawks wit ya. so we get up next to him and bark at him a lil so he knows the presence. so him and his buddy look over get the same cocky look that all vette drivers have but anyway they looked over and started wavin bye. SCREW THAT vette or no vette thats not gonna happen. so we get an openin and he gets up on it so i stomp it, switch lanes and get behind him. so he takes off and he tries tryin to pull away and shift lanes and lose me but to his surprise i was on his ass the whole way(gotta love that sport suspension). im on his ass tighter than the lids on the lil pickle jars plus i had to let off the gas to keep from rear endin him. so we blow by the last car holdin me up and i open it up the rest of the way just leavin him there holdin his jock strap as we're wavin bye bye to him and his boy. :spank:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
vipr2983 said:
first things first raced a turbo probe that tried to hustle me and my boy............sucked him up!!!!! but earlier tonight me and my friend are cruisin around main st tryin to pick up some races and beat up on some ricers. so i'm ridin along and i saw this lt1 corvette up ahead so i figured what the hell ill fawks wit ya. so we get up next to him and bark at him a lil so he knows the presence. so him and his buddy look over get the same cocky look that all vette drivers have but anyway they looked over and started wavin bye. SCREW THAT vette or no vette thats not gonna happen. so we get an openin and he gets up on it so i stomp it, switch lanes and get behind him. so he takes off and he tries tryin to pull away and shift lanes and lose me but to his surprise i was on his ass the whole way(gotta love that sport suspension). im on his ass tighter than the lids on the lil pickle jars plus i had to let off the gas to keep from rear endin him. so we blow by the last car holdin me up and i open it up the rest of the way just leavin him there holdin his jock strap as we're wavin bye bye to him and his boy. :spank:
Id like to raise the B.S. Flag for this one....runnin 14.8 ur not gonna blow away an LT1 Vette...sorry man...but with no video as proof, im not buyin it...or maybe he was in reverse...hmm...this convo has been :closed:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope I don't believe it either. Unless he just didn't know how to drive. But even then it's hard to believe

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
first of all u don't have to believe anything, second ive modified my intake and i just got my hypertech programmer earlier that day so i was runnin faster than 14.8. i don't have to video to prove it and maybe he had problems with his car or whatever it may be but i beat him :finger:

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
uhh... ya.. :stupid: b/c A Lt1 will pull mid 12's easy, with your chip or whatever you said you just put on that night... will only get u to prolly high 13's... so it's doubtful, maybe they were looking for a place to eat or something.

Paul

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i remember..this one time...i raced a porche 911 turbo...and blew him away with my close to stock r/t...but it was cuz i had a nice intake and a hypertech...yep, but me down so fast....geez...

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
hey it could happen...if a dalorean can go back in time, a stock rt with intake and a pp3 can beat a lt1 vette. :huh:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm with everyone else. No way you could have beat a Vette. I've seen plenty of STOCK Vette's run the 1/4 at my local track, and have friends with Vette's that are in the low low 13's, high 12's. So just :stop: right there. You've done enough damage to yourself. :explode:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a stock lt1 does not run mid 12's stock. too damn bad if u people don't believe me but i got better things to do than sit around like some lil kid with no life and make up lies about what i raced and beat. so once again :finger:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dont be mad at us because u have no knowledge of cars...its ur fault...knotice u didnt say a normal cheap ass vette...u calimed it to be a LT1, which we all know is a very fast vehicle and is more than capeable of pulling mid 12's stock...maybe if ud had made up something beliveable like a lambo or ferarri or something ida belived u...but geeeez....a vette? lol....

·
Registered
115 Posts
vipr2983 said:
a stock lt1 does not run mid 12's stock. too damn bad if u people don't believe me but i got better things to do than sit around like some lil kid with no life and make up lies about what i raced and beat. so once again :finger:
Yeah man, you need to just cool off. We're not gonna believe you till we have some PROOF(i.e-a video of the race). I know that a TRUCK with a FEW upgrades would NEVER hang with a VETTE. I've seen plenty of r/t's get wasted by z28's, trans am's, ss's. The truck had upgrades, the cars didn't. Get over it, you are full of :fart: . DEAL WITH IT AND GROW UP!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I remember when my truck got eatin by a z28 :( After that race i somehow got a huge hole in my radiator coolant everywhere, man that sucked.

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
Justin said:
maybe if ud had made up something beliveable like a lambo or ferarri or something ida belived u...but geeeez....a vette? lol....
haha :rofl: that was better than my dalorean comment...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts