Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, i need some advice on how to hook this thing up. id like to do this via the fuse box if i could. i have aenough stuff run straight to the battery. i looked in the fuse/relay box under the hood here, and it has an output for an electric fan relay in it. does this mean i could put the one from my fan kit in this? and run it that way? or no... :biggthump

thanks

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, i have the directions, thanks. but i wanting to know if there is a better way to hook them up instead of going right from the battery. i did that with the last fan kit i bought, and it kept burnin out the fuse. damn truck almost overheated to the point of kaboom..lol not good i know.

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, new question, need to know whats a good wire to hook up the orange ignition wire from the spal fan kit, to the ignition key. thanks in advance for the help.

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, i found a good wire to go with. im in the middle of tuning ut now, just waiting for the truck to cool off. shouldnt take too lang, its colder than a witches tit witha brass bra on out there..

damn, i wanna move to arizona or forida...hate this cold weather shit. :rant:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.