Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a sova cookout yesterday. not as many people showed as i had hoped but i still got some good pics and had a few brews and damned good eatin .

· Premium Member
6,057 Posts
looking good even with the amount of people that showed up...!!!! :mullet:

· Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya, sova has about 70-80 members scattered thru out . but only 4 showed up. these are the more active members anyway. left more food and brew for the few of us that did attend.

· July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
6 daks, 5 different people, that isn't a bad turnout. It's the quality of the company that matters anyway, not the quantity :biggthump

· I like trucks
510 Posts
Damn that looks fun, its crazy how some states have these huge clubs, with get togethers and such, then in Iowa, Im the only guy around....kinda wierd since I see Dakotas constantly around here...

· Bitches come and get some
343 Posts
T.j. said:
Damn that looks fun, its crazy how some states have these huge clubs, with get togethers and such, then in Iowa, Im the only guy around....kinda wierd since I see Dakotas constantly around here...
I only live a few hours from you, but I don't know anyone else with Dakotas/Durangos either. I see a lot of RTs around, but I don't know who they are.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.