Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Old SchooL'!
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks Like I might be able to drag a couple more people from this end(SWLA) into SOLA Dakotas ...you know what this means guys? :mullet: we gonna have to have some meets in the middle of the state & maybe we can pull some people from the jennings, lafayette, & breaux bridge areas?? oh & for those of you who aren't on yahoo or haven't read yet this is going to be in the works shortly...

:mullet: :mullet:

·
2000 6.7 R/T
371 Posts
damn! looks like we will need a new sticker! :jester:

·
Old SchooL'!
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WicKed R/T said:
Just need a URL sticker to add under the one we already have. We thought about putting that under there but since we didnt have a web site, it made no sence to put one.
I'm in texas right now on the laptop...grrrr I hate dial up.... as soon as I can get back home to the good ole desktop with cable I should be starting the process of getting things cranked up so be looking forward to that... I'll post here, yahoo & dakusa when I get cranking for pics Ideas so forth & so on... PM me on here or email me @ [email protected] with your ideas & suggestions & what you would like to see on the site & also it will have the capability of holding 5 e-mail addresses ie: [email protected] well it's 4:30 am & I need sleep so I can work tonight I'll keep everyone updated...lata

·
Old SchooL'!
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
ok guys I've worked out a deal with LTS if we get atleast 5 people to
actively post on http://www.Latruckscene.com they will give us our own
message forum I have also gotten from them their list of dakotas
already on the site ..I will be making a flyer to send to those people
who aren't already members to take a gander at the site & apply to the
group.... I saw some of you are already members get posting over there
so they can hook us up!! thanks guys hope to see you on the board!!

does anyone read this or care????hahaha

·
Registered
13,323 Posts
Ya we care bout this we just need to git more than 2 or 3 ppl at the meet....ill start postin over there i need to register and all oh and by the way i like the site bro lookin good

·
Old SchooL'!
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2k1dakotaman said:
Ya we care bout this we just need to git more than 2 or 3 ppl at the meet....ill start postin over there i need to register and all oh and by the way i like the site bro lookin good
that is just temp till I can get the time to design one on Microsoft Front Page if anyone has any Ideas of things to have on the site let me know & we are also In need of a custom Background so yall design one & I'll give you props for it on the page!! :mullet:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts