Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Home Owner....
1,722 Posts
shoule be some pix of mine on Vb garage.... if not ill put them up again.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I have a TV in mine

And a Sub

RICK

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have the Pioneer AVIC N-1 In dash entertainment DVD/GPS system with 6.5 screen, voice control and camera, a Lanzar overhead monitor with 7" screen. Play Station 2 with wireless controllers. Two Kenwood 1000w amps, Two JL W-6 12" Subs in a custom Neon lit Plexiglass box and Two "Bazooka" 8" subs. Boston Mids and highs all with crossovers...

·
Keepin' It Keebler
114 Posts
Kenwood "keyboard" style deck
6.5" Memphis components enclosed in custom fiberglass kick panelsand in read doors
15" Adire Brahma MKII enclosed in a 3.5 cubed ported box
Memphis PR 250 watt am for components
Hyphonics Brutus 1500D for Brahma(need more juice though)

I don't need screens, I can barely pay attention to the road as is. :(

·
Registered
175 Posts
:bow:

I do not sweat the "small" stuff. If ngsm13 is reading this I can only say "any show...any time." I will be honored if you will finish 2nd to me. :banana2:

Oh crap, my head is swelling. My wife warned me about that. I better quit now...

·
I like trucks
510 Posts
b3yonnndd said:
who the fuck does this guy think he is?
The Mongrel has been known to get some shit for his truck from various people. All I can think is that Jealousy is a wicked animal.

·
I like trucks
510 Posts
YellowKota2k said:
He's exactly what his user title says...
I dont see anything, does it say "Im a prick" somewhere Im not looking?

·
shake them babies
1,413 Posts
uh, what's going on? i'm reading this to get ideas on my system too.

currently it's just a loaded thunderform amped by a mtx 801d tapped to the rear speakers with everything else non-infinity oem.

thought i would get some boston acoustic components but felt i should shop around more.

·
Blown and Squirted
2,513 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.