Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Will Race For Food
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used Ultimate B-Quiet or Dynamat on their trucks and did you love the result. :help:

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
i got dynomat in mine, and it hushed it up pretty good

·
Car Audio God
502 Posts
NXNLINE said:
Has anyone used Ultimate B-Quiet or Dynamat on their trucks and did you love the result. :help:
Don't waste your money on overpriced Dynamat...

www.secondskinaudio.com

Anthony (owner) is a great guy and is the most knowledgeable deadening person I have EVER met. I've bought from him ever since he founded his company, great products and great business.

Check out damplifier and liquid Spectrum.
Go to product specials, pick up b-stock for less (still same performance...just diffeent packaging etc...etc...)
I have over 120 sq. ft. of Damplifier and 1 gallon of spectrum in my truck. It did WONDERS for me, especially since my 18 was tearing shit up.

Secondskin is equal to or better in acoustical dampening properties than any other product on the market. It also has the absolute highest heat tolerance...so never have to worry about it peeling off in the heat.

So check him out, Anthony will treat you well.

-Noah

·
Will Race For Food
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Heyguys thanks for the replies. I will check him out for sure :mullet:

·
Registered
193 Posts
You want Dynamat Extreme

Go to Ebay type in Dynamat and then buy. Trust me.

·
Banned
8,203 Posts
ngsm13 said:
Don't waste your money on overpriced Dynamat...

www.secondskinaudio.com

Anthony (owner) is a great guy and is the most knowledgeable deadening person I have EVER met. I've bought from him ever since he founded his company, great products and great business.

Check out damplifier and liquid Spectrum.
Go to product specials, pick up b-stock for less (still same performance...just diffeent packaging etc...etc...)
I have over 120 sq. ft. of Damplifier and 1 gallon of spectrum in my truck. It did WONDERS for me, especially since my 18 was tearing shit up.

Secondskin is equal to or better in acoustical dampening properties than any other product on the market. It also has the absolute highest heat tolerance...so never have to worry about it peeling off in the heat.

So check him out, Anthony will treat you well.

-Noah
This man knows his shit, speaks the truth, and knows from experience. I also will be getting Damplifier soon. b35t 51uff 3Var!!! :biggthump

cywdrums said:
Go to Ebay type in Dynamat and then buy. Trust me.
See quote above...

F

·
0 Posts
Another great product is called Brown Bread, it goes on and does'nt ever come off. Anything from Cascade is great as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts