Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I scored a used cap last night for the 05... I was so sick of my soft tonneau being a biotch to open and close in the cold I really didn't care about looks, but after I washed her all up I'm having a complete change of opinion about the whole truck...

Before:

P.S. I ditched the chrome grill and bumper somewhere along the way.

Now:

Kinda amazing how one mod changes it all... I kinda want to put my interrior back in now! :)

·
Armed and Dangerous
2,475 Posts
Those pics just make me think of how much better the Gen3s look, especially the side by side in your sig.

·
Armed and Dangerous
2,475 Posts
Yeah, the 05 is not the best to look at, but looks good enough to be a parts fetcher for the 98. ;)
There you go, can't beat that.

·
Banned
9,045 Posts
that fits the truck pretty darn well.

i just wasnt big on the gen 4 only because the lines were jagged (like a folded piece of paper) and not smooth like previous versions.

now if they would just offer a non fat bottom lip bumper, they would start to looking sweeter.

i didnt realize the CC had rear opening doors.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Looks good except the sides:

Bad design there!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I love the way these trucks look with a camper shell. I hated these trucks before I spotted this one on a car lot! My wife tried to get me to take it off until she saw how much stuff we could put in it!

Attachments

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Looks good. But are you sure that's a Gen3 cap? I don't think so...the back of the 97'-10' cabs are the same.... that cap has more curve in it.

I say give it a facelift to a 08'+ nose

·
don't feed the bears
10,668 Posts
i have the same bed cover (soft) and right now its in the garage not covering my bed.. cuz its shrunk so tight i cant get it [email protected]!! :rant:

the camper top looks great, if i didnt use my bed so much for crap thats taller i would get one too for sho!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts