Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I bleev u have mai staplr
3,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I converted over to an electric fan on my 5.9, is there anything that will thread onto the old threads to make it look better, something billet maybe?

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
could always take out your fan, use a nice thick piece of cardboard and trim out a mount for the fan to bolt to. then have it bolt to the factory mounts, also design something up to mount the factory overflow thingy...

just a thought. :banana2:

·
I bleev u have mai staplr
3,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What? I guess im misreading this, i have already mounted everything, but where i took off the factory clutch, now there is just threads poking out and it looks dumb, i want like a bilit spike or something that will thread on and make it look decent, or even a different pully with no threads?

·
Am I Driving?
66 Posts
Have you tried calling Jessie James?

Would be nice to have something to put over the threads...

·
G.F.Y racing president
9,424 Posts
boominkota318 said:
What? I guess im misreading this, i have already mounted everything, but where i took off the factory clutch, now there is just threads poking out and it looks dumb, i want like a bilit spike or something that will thread on and make it look decent, or even a different pully with no threads?
oh im sorry, i didnt understand what threads you where talking about. i thought you ment the threads where the original radiator bolts to the rad support. :sorry:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts