Dakota Durango Forum banner

SOLA Dakota March Meet

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Brandon00RT 
#1 ·
Lets get a meet going one weekend in March. At no problem or where ever is fine with me. Also, I can get everyones money at the meet for the decals. So far i got 6 takers including me on the stickers. What yall say? :mullet:

#2 ·
Hey, i've been snooping around this board for the longest time, but never posted much. I'd probably be interested in meeting up with some of you guys from louisiana, i'm in lafayette, got a '00 4.7 5spd intake, exhaust, basic stuff. i've never drag raced before and really want to, what's it take to actually sign up to run at the strip, i've been to no problem raceway, just never paticipated.

James

#4 ·
Mule, they are also doing vehicle and cavity searchs for security reasons. You also pay $10 and they give you a form if you want to race. This all happens at the gate so remember to go clean!!

#6 ·
....Ever since that guy stole that bottle of blinker fluid from the track

Ok here are the dates for this month at No Problem....

9th
16th
23rd
30th

Which is a good day for most of you. Just a little get together/race your truck night

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.