Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, we need to get together and have a bbq and meet sometime soon. I was thinking maybe June 4 or June 18 it thats cool with all of you. Just let me know. I dont know where we could have it. You guys can decide that. I'll just make the drive and come to it. Make it closer to NO if you can because that is closer for me to drive.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
baton rouge and lafayette are both a little far from me. Thats why I suggested New Orleans, its a little closer to me. We need to set up a date soon, because I am ready to meet some people.

·
I like trucks
3,171 Posts
WicKed R/T said:
I think everyone that has a woman or girl gets bitchy when that time of the month comes.........i'd better shut up now before i get bitched at......lol
Hes Smart Lol :biggthump

Oh and Congrats Wildman77 :biggthump :clap2: Thats 3 days before my birthday

·
I like trucks
3,171 Posts
WicKed R/T said:
Soo many June birfdays......mine (26th) brandon's (24th) and then T.J.'s and Mike's new baby. Maybe next year we can have one huge two-week long party.....hehe
Hey Im in :biggthump I have no problem driving that far for a 2 week party, but whos buyin the beer? Lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.