Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just bought a 04 Dakota Quad Cab and I am looking to get a soft Tonneau cover for the bed. I want soft due to the fact I want to be able to take it on and off easily for things. I want a nice one with no drilling required but I also want snaps not velcro like I have seen on some. Please give me some ideas on which ones and prices. Pics would also be nice. Thanks

·
Scrapin the Coast
715 Posts
LeBra bed cover

I don't know what the going price is for a quad cab, but I have an extended cab dakota and I bought a bed cover from pepboys. It is a soft cover with no snaps and no velcro. You just push the edges down and it goes into place. The cost was around $180.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have a soft cover on mine the brand is Le bra its snapless its the rail type it works great goes on and off great even in very cold temps. mine is an 04 quad cab it cost 189.00

·
Registered
47 Posts
Extang FullTilt

I have the Extang FullTilt soft cover. It tilts up like a hard cover or its easy to remove with out using the snaps or you can use the snaps and roll it up to the cab. No drilling to install.

Its been great. About $320. Bought mine from Summit Racing.

You can see it on Extang's web site.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I got my soft one thru Checkers products (found in Truckin magazine). Paid something like $140, it works great, and looks nice and flush. Seems strong also...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts