Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell is so great about this kit? Everyone is like swearing by it....but...what does it do to the truck thats its wonderful. How well does the truck actually handle with the kit? ANy info would be great and pics...cuz i want to see how low my truck would be..

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So would it be better to just go with an airsuspension then since your saying it isnt all great..

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Post over at the Dak R/T forum. A lot of guys have the the TVS and I think you will get a differing and better opinion.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
I love the way my '03 handles with the Hotchkis system - along with the Viper seats I can take turns at least 2x as fast as I can in my '01 R/T.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I guess I just had too high an expectation. Looking back, I still would have bought the kit. You should sample all the sites so you can get all kinds of reactions, not just the favorable ones! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,698 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
If you are looking for a sedan like ride, don't buy the TVS; and although your truck will never handle like a Trans Am or a Corvette with it, it will come real close and still be able to carry a load of lumber. I'm very happy with it.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea...id like better handling. I come from the world of AWD imprezas :( but those days are over now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts