Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, about a month ago, I was bored at work, so I went on to Google, and searched for a "Gay Pride Free Daily Newsletter" and signed up one of my co-workers(I should note he is INTENSLY religious) Shortly after that, he came to me and asked "Hey, if someone starts getting wierd e-mails from someone they do not know, how does that happen?"

Knowing full well that he was too embarassed to actually tell me what was going on, I told him the most likely cause was someone who had the e-mail in thier address book got a virus. I kept a "straight" face (no pun intended) but on the inside I was doing ":funny:".

About a week after this I signed him up for another "Free daily Newsletter" this one however was a christian one. This one is not so much offensive, but rather annoying to him, as he is NOT Christian, but rather a Jahova's Witness. Then the day after he got his first newsletter he was asking me again how these e-mails start. This time however I got him to tell me about the gay pride ones, and started laughing. I then told him the e-mails could have started due to a certian website he was viewing. He didn't seem so impressed about that. He then asked me if I was responsible for his random new e-mails. :funny: I told him no, and he believed me.

Since then he has taken it upon himself to reply to each e-mail telling the gay pride people that "the Junk they are sending goes against everything in the bible, and if they would PLEASE stop."

:funny:
OK, now my question is, what should I do next?
I have already covered:
Liquid ass (google it.) I drilled a small hole in the vent line that feeds into his office, and spray some in. 5 monthes later he still can't find the source.
Air Horn (standing outside his office door)
Random jokes about his age, grey hair, balding etc.

The best part is, my boss thinks this is the BEST source of entertainment ever. And yes, I like to stir the pot... makes a boring work day go by fast. :stirthepo

·
Registered
89 Posts
Does he have a daughter? You could do some really good photoshop work and have some pictures of you and his daughter out on the town. haha

·
17,622 Posts
I say be careful with the whole email list thing. Since you know it is against his religious beliefs and you purposely did that he could get you for harassment if he ever finds out. And since you boss knows as well, it can be bad news for him for allowing it to happen. Not that i don't think it is funny, but it is unprofessional and most businesses would highly frown upon it due to the possible legal issues against the business for allowing such harassment.

·
Registered
239 Posts
:funny:
OK, now my question is, what should I do next?
I have already covered:
Liquid ass (google it.) I drilled a small hole in the vent line that feeds into his office, and spray some in. 5 monthes later he still can't find the source.
Air Horn (standing outside his office door)
Random jokes about his age, grey hair, balding etc.

The best part is, my boss thinks this is the BEST source of entertainment ever. And yes, I like to stir the pot... makes a boring work day go by fast. :stirthepo[/QUOTE]

Personally I would'nt take it any further with this guy, :sorry:, don't want to sound boring. Last place I worked this kind of thing happened all the time, we all gave as good as we got, and it was funny. Differance here is that you are just picking on one person, in my opinion that's not funny, it's bullying.
You don't know what else this guy has going on in his personal life, what you are doing may just push him over the edge. If he cries harrassment you're fucked, and don't think you're boss will back you up then.

·
Fuck you, I'm from Texas
28,473 Posts
i had a coworker several years ago who delivered the thrifty nickle on thursday mornings. he always had a buttload of extras in the back of his pickup under the cover. one day he didnt lock his door, so me and another guy took about 80 or 90 thrifty nickles and wadded them up, page by page, and stuffed the cab of hie ex cab ranger with them. floor to ceiling, window to window packed full.

·
"][" {[]} {[]} ][_ 
17,338 Posts
I sign people up for too good to be true free items on craigslist.

Put their cell or other number on it. Say free four wheeler runs needs work wait 5 minutes and listen for the calls to roll in.

·
Registered
88 Posts
This one is not so much offensive, but rather annoying to him, as he is NOT Christian, but rather a Jahova's Witness.
Jehovah's Witnesses are christian.

Playing a joke on someone... sure, as long as you aren't downright persecuting the person and that they actually are laughing afterwards etc.... I think you might be going a little overboard there buddy. How old are you? I assume you are a teenager?

Odd that you were quick on finding where the gay newsletters are - or even know that there is a such thing. :funny:

·
Reformed Redneck (Sorta)
157 Posts
i had a coworker several years ago who delivered the thrifty nickle on thursday mornings. he always had a buttload of extras in the back of his pickup under the cover. one day he didnt lock his door, so me and another guy took about 80 or 90 thrifty nickles and wadded them up, page by page, and stuffed the cab of hie ex cab ranger with them. floor to ceiling, window to window packed full.
We took a couple rolls of pallet wrap and wrapped a guys car completely with it. Including rolling the roll underneath it. The only part not covered was the part of the wheel that was touching the ground. It was a Friday also. Nice start to the weekend.

The next week, I got to work on Monday, opened my office door. It was full of packing peanuts. It was filled from the top through a ceiling tile hole. I found peanuts in there for two years.

·
9,489 Posts
Lol we filled our boss' car with peanuts once. Then we gift-wrapped it. Literally.. In christmas wrapping paper, ribbons, and a bow..

I seriously wish there were camera phones back then.. :D

·
Reformed Redneck (Sorta)
157 Posts
As good as the memories would be if camera phones existed when I was young, If they had, I probably would not be here right now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts