Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
10,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally getting some real snow...after getting 2-4" a couple times only to have it melt away for another fucking green Christmas :rant:

Measures at least 10" in the yard, more in drifts obviously.

Here's one for you folks who hate snow...

·
Stock Lookin'
3,040 Posts
We got about the same. But the snow was still on the ground for Christmas. Right now it's sleeting. FML. Truck is staying inside :(

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
speaking of drifts....y arent u out drifting?!?!?!

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Nice! We're dry here in NYC, but out further on Long Island they got 4".

·
01 Durango R/T
239 Posts
Looks cool and my kids would enjoy the heck out of it, but you guys can keep the snow. Plus if we got that much snow here in Dallas/Fort Worth, the whole city would shut down.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Didn't even realize there was a storm on the east coast. I'm down here in Jersey. It's been sunny and in the teens with the wind chill factored in for the past few days. Break out the snow blower caulk!

·
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
10,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
speaking of drifts....y arent u out drifting?!?!?!
Dakota stays inside...did have to take it out on friday though. Ranger has an open diff or it would be fun to play a little.

Didn't even realize there was a storm on the east coast. I'm down here in Jersey. It's been sunny and in the teens with the wind chill factored in for the past few days. Break out the snow blower caulk!
It's a pretty small storm, seems to be lake effect from what the radar looks like.

Snow blower? pffttt. I plow with the RZR...much more fun than a snow chucker. Notice the tracks in the back yard? I get the plow a few inches off the ground and make a couple laps like that, dog LOVES to run around in the snow.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Dakota stays inside...did have to take it out on friday though. Ranger has an open diff or it would be fun to play a little.

It's a pretty small storm, seems to be lake effect from what the radar looks like.

Snow blower? pffttt. I plow with the RZR...much more fun than a snow chucker. Notice the tracks in the back yard? I get the plow a few inches off the ground and make a couple laps like that, dog LOVES to run around in the snow.
Those things are awesome! Man you probably can't wait for it to snow so you have an excuse to bust it out lol. :mullet:

·
Premium Member
17,622 Posts
We have 10+" still on the ground already from the last two storms that have come through and predicting at least 7 more inches in the next few days. Just the month of December we've had more snow than we did the past two years combined.

·
Registered
66 Posts
lucky...i live in canada and i havent seen a single inch of snow on the ground this year
kind of funny that the winter olympics are going to be here in a month

although you can take a 2 hour drive up to whistler and enjoy 8 feet of it :p

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
he rolled his truck? explain :)
it was a long time ago. everyone thinks he rolled it doing a burn-out, because he posted video of the burn-out, then very soon after, pictures of his truck on it's side and you can see black marks on the road.

but, the picture was taken on a different road than the video, one of them had yellow stripes painted down the middle, and the other didn't...but I don't remember which one had which.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts