·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for sale.

my sniper grill. Cervini has these for $315 shipped:

http://www.cervinis.com/97-04dakota-sniper-grille.html

Mine:

Includes the cable and T-handle to still be able to open the hood. color is IB, and has the normal rock chips and bug guts that you'd expect to see on a driver.

200 Shipped.

Mopar Performance cast aluminum valve covers. these were at one time sand blasted to bare aluminum, then polished to a mirror shine. previous owners did not maintain the polish, and it looked like poo. to clean them up, they were spray bombed flat black, then sanded the raised portion down to look new.

$125 shipped

EDIT: FIRECORE 50s SOLD

·
Don't be "That Guy"
7,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, there's a guy up in Mansfield Oh who is getting his truck Repo'd. He needed some cash and wanted to sell some of the "goodies" off his truck, his truck had a stock grill though, not the sniper, and as it is, I'm not going to make a whole lot of money and was mostly helping him out by buying his parts to try and re-sell them. (for whatever reason he didn't pull the parts himself to sell:huh:) so by going back to just a stock grill, I can make a little more money on the whole thing -- plus, I was always 50/50 on the sniper grill. it was on my truck when I bought it

·
Registered
495 Posts
No, there's a guy up in Mansfield Oh who is getting his truck Repo'd. He needed some cash and wanted to sell some of the "goodies" off his truck, his truck had a stock grill though, not the sniper, and as it is, I'm not going to make a whole lot of money and was mostly helping him out by buying his parts to try and re-sell them. (for whatever reason he didn't pull the parts himself to sell:huh:) so by going back to just a stock grill, I can make a little more money on the whole thing -- plus, I was always 50/50 on the sniper grill. it was on my truck when I bought it
Oh, cool. Nice prices and good luck with the sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts