Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can get the sniper kit front end for a bit cheaper? and does anyone have a picture with it installed on a durango with a stock hood

·
Registered
329 Posts
I don't know where you can get it cheaper, but these pics are as close as I could find to a stock hood on a D.
Just ignore the Lund scoops. :biggthump

·
Registered
872 Posts
the cheapest is direct, if you go through a store your gonna pay more because they get it for the same as on cervinis site

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was talkin about the sniper bumper but that grille isnt part of the hood its seperate? im confused, because i want to buy the front bumper thats 400 bucks but i never seen a durango with a stock grille n hood with the sniper bumper

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
The grille shell like your stock one is a seperate bolt on.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yep, the grille shell attaches to the hood via a bunch of screws.
Take a look under your hood and you'll see it.

I have yet to see a Durango with a stock hood, grille and a Cervini's bumper.

Check out www.cardomain.com and take a look at Durango's or Dakota's. You can search under Aerodynamics/Styling Enhancements then pick Cervinis. It'll give you all the vehicles that use Cervini's products.

Otherwise here is DakotaSv74's ride. It's the closest to what you're looking for.
Plus, it's just fun to look at no matter what! :mullet: :mullet: :mullet:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so which bumper cover u guys think is the best for a stock hood and will look fine without the rest of the body kit?

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
wardcars04 said:
so which bumper cover u guys think is the best for a stock hood and will look fine without the rest of the body kit?
Here's a stock grill and WestWing's bumper cover.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
I think the Stillin or SS bumper covers look the best.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts