Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· It's just a lil 318...
735 Posts
What a dickhead....when a guy in a CC black 2002 R/T gave me the go to hell look because I wanted to run him on this street in the country I revved it at him and he took off, needless to say he must have been stock............because he got OWND!!! :banana2: Some drivers are like that and think they are king but there is always someone better and faster no matter what.

· It's just a lil 318...
735 Posts
Whats funny as hell is that I have a friend with a 02' RC 4.7L 5spd. 3.92/track-lok and headers and full exhaust trim and he beats stock R/Ts everytime he engages one and then he met me and said I was the first dakota to hang with him/barely beat him and I wasnt an R/T. Ever since then we have been pretty good friends. I do know another 3 R/T guys here where I live and they are cool as hell, very nice folks and one one of them are into racing and the others just like their truck for what it is and thats all. :biggthump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.