Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Blown and Squirted
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday; I had just set my tps to .74v, moved IAT to FIPK, changed oil, combustion chamber cleaner( and PCM reset, cause that causes mad misfires lol) And changed my rear end fluid only to discover the spring that applies pressure to the lsd is cracked, basically making it a one legger. But excuses aside, One the way home after I had properly "Cleaned out the chambers, and forced the ecu to learn the new WOT Voltage" Went out for a cruise. Why do ricers always want to pass people doing 10mph over the limit on the right? anyway; A totally riced out Mazda protégé’s one of the new ones, rims fart muffler, lowered, stupid graphics, the whole works. He tries to pass me on the right and I get on it to let him know that aint happening. Next light we line up, I light up ONE tire off the line (DOH! forgot about the lsd) so I back pedal and slowly lean into, by this time he’s like 3 cars ahead. When I get into second I stand on it. Pulled hard and fast on him, I was ahead 3 cars by like 60 lol. Next was some guy in a new eclipse. It must have been an auto because I pulled 3 lengths to 60 on him. But what goes around comes around. There is a black mustang in front of me, with what looks like a saleen body kit. I get up next to him and give him the look, form about 40 we both get on it, he instantly pulls like 4 cars on me then lets off. I'm like WTF? I used to have a stang, this thing must be heavily modded. We pulled up to the next light and I heard the reason.... lots of blower whine. So I roll down the window and ask him what he’s got... Paxton Novi 2k at 12lbs. No wonder. He was a cool guy we pulled over and he showed me under the hood. Very impressive.

CLIFFS
Lit em up on the line against a protégé, backpedaled then caught up and passed.

Pulled 2 lengths on new eclipse to 60

Got destroyed by a Paxton blown 00 GT

I Had fun and Def. Need to get my lsd fixt.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
nice dude. great kills on the rice. at least you got beat by an american car. Got to give props to the mustang especially with the Paxton

·
Speed Freak
269 Posts
It good to hear that you cooked some rice. Those paxtons are the best blowers. I wish i could afford one :(

S

·
0 Posts
I ran a stock 2003 GT the other night from a dead stop and by the time i hit 60 he had about a car and a half on me. My back right tire is totally bald and i spun for about 25 feet and he jumped slightly ahead right off the line but at about 35 mph we were dead even then he pulled away little by little. I think thats pretty good for a bone stock r/t with about 1000lbs more weight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts