Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
depends what you want or mean by slicks. you want full out slicks or dot approved "cheater slicks?" mickey thompson has a newer tire out called the et street radial that's a 275/50/17 and bfg also has that size, about 28 inches tall. the mickey thompson et street which is not a radial comes in a 17 wheel size, it's only 26 inches tall, but for some reason doesn't need a tube unlike the rest of the series which are recommended to run tubes. as for full out slicks i don't really know or think anyone makes them to fit 17s. you can def. get the bfg's at any local big chain tire store if you have one around and usually most sell the mickey's too maybe just not all the line-up.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
The MT specs seem kind of odd. It has 11" side walls and rim but only a 9.5 tread width.

MT ET specs

G

·
Your Best Bet Is With The New Mickey Thompson Drag Radials. Those Tires Have So Much Traction For A Street Tire That It Is Unbelievable! A Close Friend Of Mine Has A Blown '93 Mustang That Probably Puts Down In The Neighborhood Of 450-500 Hp. He Was Running The Mt Et Streets But Then Switched To The Mt Drag Radials And Believe It Or Not The Car Hooks A Hell Of Alot Better Out Of The Hole With The Drag Radials.

G

·
R/TPARATROOPER said:
Your Best Bet Is With The New Mickey Thompson Drag Radials. Those Tires Have So Much Traction For A Street Tire That It Is Unbelievable! A Close Friend Of Mine Has A Blown '93 Mustang That Probably Puts Down In The Neighborhood Of 450-500 Hp. He Was Running The Mt Et Streets But Then Switched To The Mt Drag Radials And Believe It Or Not The Car Hooks A Hell Of Alot Better Out Of The Hole With The Drag Radials.
dude... you capitalized every single word...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.