Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Good luck with that....best thing you can do is keep your attitude in check.

Get a good body scan and make sure they find it all.....alota times skin caner just requires a little removal of some skin in the area...

You'll be fine bro

Coop

Reactions: nascarneil100

·
GOT GOOSE?
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats what started it was having a dime sized mole removed cause it would bleed. they said that they want a bigger sample to see how spread out it is and how aggressive it is

·
Super Moderator
79,419 Posts
Damn dude. Get that taken care of and start loving SPF 1000. Its your best friend.

Seriously though. Keep your head up. Like mentioned above, a lot of times its just remove the skin and you're golden. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

·
Super Moderator
79,419 Posts
i am rearly out in the sunf with out a shirt just cause im fat lol
:jester: Well thats a good start. So this is more of a mole thing. Thats something I have to watch as well. I've got a lot of them. I had 3 removed already when I was a kid because they were questionable. They figured it was better to remove them before they did turn into something bad. Being of Polish, Irish, English decent I"m pretty pasty myself so I will just about burst into flame if I'm in the sun too long. Plus with my ink I put sunblock on them so they don't bleed out and fade.

·
Dakota is gone I'm not
1,392 Posts
Your going to be fine Neil we all praying for ya here in KY on a side note I have been thinking about having the mole on my hand removed I don't think there is anything wrong with it but I just don't know

·
Registered
137 Posts
Wishing you a good recovery from the couch next to you buddy!

BTW...shut up woman get on my horse!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
found out today i have skin cancer at the ripe old age of 26. i see the doc on thursday to see how bad it is.
Been there done that....Infact, going in this Thursday myself for a little cut/Biopsy myself. The sooner the Docs dig into it the better, Melanoma is a killer.

Too bad Obama doesn't know that.

Good luck....

·
Dak-Dur 11th Most Wanted
12,282 Posts
Good luck, dude. Hope they caught it nice and early.

·
GOT GOOSE?
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well just got back from the doc they took a good size chunk out of my back and i have 12 stitches holding the chunk closed. the results from the testing should be back in a week(i hope) or so

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Good luck man!

·
The Burnt Side of OJ
1,470 Posts
good luck in the fight- Hope it comes back benign and your all good

1 - 20 of 44 Posts