Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Looks nice but have a question?
Is it all Mopar or was it bastardsized with a non-mopar motor.
If it all Mopar, then i got lots of respect for it.
People that put different motors in, dont stay true to the car/truck in my opinion. They look better when they are 100% Mopar, Chevy, or Ford.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
It's a funny car, not a true dakota!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Looks nice but have a question?
Is it all Mopar or was it bastardsized with a non-mopar motor.
If it all Mopar, then i got lots of respect for it.
People that put different motors in, dont stay true to the car/truck in my opinion. They look better when they are 100% Mopar, Chevy, or Ford.
Who cares...We drive trucks...Not classic Mopars.....LOL

·
Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive!
876 Posts
Guy looks like a deer in headlights!

·
234 RWHP and 296 RWTQ!
1,632 Posts
That's a Full tube chassis Race truck, they probably used a stock Cab shell and Bed shell, but the rest is all Fabricated tube chassis.......

There probably isn't a single stock Dakota Drivetrain part in it....

it looks like it may have a RB Mopar engine in it, but you won't drive this on the street...

·
Go Rangers!!
3,159 Posts
That's a Full tube chassis Race truck, they probably used a stock Cab shell and Bed shell, but the rest is all Fabricated tube chassis.......

it looks like it may have a RB Mopar engine in it, but you won't drive this on the street...
Yes I will

·
Banned
25,820 Posts

Nope, look close and you see the body differences! Streetched hood, bed and cab is connected etc. It's a figerglass shell you can buy. I forgot exacty the percentage, but it is smaller then a real dakota too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts